After a year of plotting and scheming, destroying and rebuilding, we have finally completed work on the Acid Temple. The first beer through the system - Life’s Trade, a rustic saison fermented in puncheons – is bubbling away happily as we write this missive to you. Life’s Trade will soon to be available on draught at the taproom and in bottles around our city. With the Acid Temple up and running, one’s mind naturally goes to the Cvlt, and what is in store for Anno MMXV.
What Will Change
In the beginning, the Cvlt was a means to stem the bleeding of beer in our taproom. Our capacity was small, and the demand for growlers was high. The only way we could offer growlers at all was to limit them to a small group of dedicated acolytes. With our brewing capacity more than doubling through the Acid Temple, we can no longer make the claim that we don’t have enough beer for growlers. Starting in July of 2015, we will allow anyone to fill growlers at our taproom. We reserve the right to fill or not fill growlers of certain beers. This puts us more in line with what one might expect from a brewery. We’re happy to finally be at the point where filling growlers will no longer be an issue. We do however, still encourage you to spend time with us in our taproom, to socialize with strangers, to make new acquaintances, and to listen to great tunes with us.
The Evolution of the Ordo Utris Cerevisiae
With the dissolution of the Ordo Vagabundus Cerevisiae one wonders what will become of our other faction of the Cvlt, the Ordo Utris Cerevisiae. The OUC will become the sole branch of the Cvlt.
- We’ll have 666 seats available.
- The price will remain $66.
- Each member will receive a membership card.
- MEMBERSHIP CARDS ABSOLUTELY, 100% CANNOT BE REPLACED. NOT WITH MAGICK. NOT THROUGH PRAYER TO YOUR FALSE GODS. NOT WITH INCANTATIONS. NOT WITH GIFTS FROM THIS REALM OR FROM ANY OTHER REALM. NOT WITH ANYTHING.
- Membership cards will be required to pick up your releases.
- There will be four releases.
- Each member will get two bottles of each release.
- The releases will be distributed approximately once per quarter.
Things One Should Take Into Consideration
- After a beer is released, you will have until the day after the following beer is released to pick up the former release. We are a brewery with a limited amount of space. We are not a cellar-for-rent.
- We are not able to ship beer to Cvlt members.
- The onus is entirely on you to pick up your beers within the timeframe we’ve set. People from outside Denver should take this into consideration when signing up for the Cvlt.
- We will be sending all information to members via email. You will receive a confirmation email when you have signed up for the Cvlt. Please be sure to opt-in to email from us. If you decide to ignore our emails and not pick up your releases as a result, we will label you a non-believer.
Friday, May 15th - Renewals begin for existing Cvlt members. Both OUC and OVC members can renew for the Cvlt of MMXV.
Saturday, June 13th - Open enrollment begins for anyone to join the Cvlt. Do Not Get Lost in Space and Time.
We look forward to another successful year of the Cvlt.
Cerevisiam bibimus. Elevate calicem. Ave antevinum.